NY Giants win Super Bowl XLVI

[Editor's note] I have a notorious reputation for siding with the losing team. It's such a sure thing that most people in my family put money on the team I don't root for... Well last night I got lucky, I picked the winner.

Eli Manning and the New York Giants beat Tom Brady and the New England Patriots last night in a 21-17 thrilling game. Admittedly, I don't know much about the ins and outs of the game, but I do understand the pressure of scoring a touchdown with only a minute on the clock. T'was exciting.

The AP has a complete wrap up of the game's highlights, including interviews with Manning and Brady here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regarding the Barry Manilow concert in Coral Gables

Regarding Steve Grand at Market Days

California high court expected to rule on same-sex marriage