Chaz Bono debuts on Dancing with the Stars with a Cha Cha



[Editor's note] Knowing that Chaz Bono would be the draw this year, the producers of Dancing With the Stars left him for last. That means that I sat through TWO WHOLE HOURS of the Viennese Waltz, ruffles, sequins, caps, and shelacked hair all to see Chaz Bono do the Cha Cha. If that's not commitment, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I can report that Chaz did me proud. He was surprisingly good on his feet for someone who's a bit older and chunkier than the rest of the contestants.

Admittedly, the surprise of the night was Nancy Grace. She had me at the routine with the desk. I think she's gonna be the break out star this season. Which is to say nothing about her hunky partner, Tristan MacManus. You can watch her routine here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regarding the Barry Manilow concert in Coral Gables

Regarding Steve Grand at Market Days

California high court expected to rule on same-sex marriage