Rep: Idol alum Alex Lambert is 'not homeless'
Former American Idol contestant Alex Lambert may not be living on the streets as previously reported.
Lambert shocked his Twitter fans on Tuesday by posting the following message claiming to be homeless:
Lambert shocked his Twitter fans on Tuesday by posting the following message claiming to be homeless:"O my goodness yall! I have been crashin behind buidings and sleepin outside but I dont want nobody to feel sorry for me! I’m a grown ass man. I’ve had so much help out here in LA! I just want oto [sic] do things on my own! I have places to stay I just don’t want to be a burden on anyone!”
However, a rep for aspiring singer shot down the vagrancy claim, telling Access Hollywood that the 20-year-old Texas native is “not homeless.”
"[Alex] is on retainer [with] 19 Entertainment,” the rep told Access on Tuesday. “They are working with him on new music.”
Additionally, Access spoke with Alex’s father on Tuesday, who revealed he had spoken with his son “three days ago” and that he “seemed to be doing great.”
Alex took to Twitter again on Tuesday evening to reiterate his destitute situation.
"[Alex] is on retainer [with] 19 Entertainment,” the rep told Access on Tuesday. “They are working with him on new music.”
Additionally, Access spoke with Alex’s father on Tuesday, who revealed he had spoken with his son “three days ago” and that he “seemed to be doing great.”
Alex took to Twitter again on Tuesday evening to reiterate his destitute situation.
>"I know a lot of people think I tweeted my living situation for publicity! But I don’t give a damn about fame! I dont give a damn about money either! I have never had any and I’ve been just fine! The money that I was makin and have made I have sent home for my Mother and my 3 broke ass brothers sleepin on the ground! I just wanted the people that loved me to know what was really goin on."
--> Color me confused o_O
Comments