Review: The Jonas Brothers 3D Concert



[Editor's note] I make no secret of my fandom for all things Jonas. Aided considerably by my 9 year old Goddaughter Abby, I have become a dreaded teeny bopper. Or rather, a tweeny bopper. I have their albums, anticipate their videos, and relish any opportunity to bring them up in random conversation. I'm even secretly growing out my hair to look like Joe's! As all good enablers do, Abby has gotten into the habit of handing me cut-outs of them from Tiger Beat and BOP. I keep those in a private folder...



Anyway, this pasted Saturday found me, a 23 year old single male, in a movie theatre full of screaming, dancing, and singing 8 and 9 year old girls. What brought us together for 78 glorious minutes? The Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, of course!



It was the funnest movie-going experience I've had since the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Movie. We got to stand up, dance, sing, clap, cheer, and swoon as Joe Jonas went shirtless. The show itself was impressive and the behind-the-scenes clips enjoyable. Taylor Swift (yawn) and Demi Lovato (barf) had cameo singing appearances, as did the Jonas' bodyguard Big Rob. Above it all, stands their music. They played the old standbys mixed with a couple of songs I hadn't heard before. As any self-respecting fan would do, I promptly iTuned them into my collection. I recommend "Love is On The Way."



In short, sensational experience. I'd rather have them in the flesh, but 3D is a great simulation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
No other movie can be better than this one! It is one of the best movies of Jonas Brothers.The 3D effect made me feel as if being present physically at a big concert.Overall I think this movie should be rated 9/10.I have already booked an advance ticket to watch it again this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Regarding the Barry Manilow concert in Coral Gables

Regarding Steve Grand at Market Days

California high court expected to rule on same-sex marriage